Location: HILTON MARK CENTER • 5000 Seminary Road • Alexandria, VA
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Registration Deadline: February 23 Late Fee: extra $10 after 5pm – February 23rd.
What You will Learn:
- Rethinking the way we view social ROI and having a new way to measure what that looks like
- Understanding the accelerated consumption of video content on social media
- How to use “a person like you” to land your client on social media
- Properly using social media ad placement to capture clients
- Who are you vs what you should be on social media
About Our Speaker, Andrew Roby
Andrew Roby was born in Miami, Florida, so he understands the glitz and glam that events bring and most importantly how to party. As an Army Veteran who has held such titles as Soldier and Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year, Andrew knows just how critical each mission and in this case events, can be. He comes with a keen ability to capture a client’s ideas and effectively create them into a world class experience.
Within his career he has had the honor of working with brands such as The CW, Simon Malls, Susan G. Komen, Cinderella Foundation, The Art Institute, Northern Virginia Magazine, The City of Alexandria, VA, Vita Coco, Kind Snacks, and Honest Tea. His work can be seen in Washingtonian Magazine, Wedding Chicks, Munaluchi Bridal, on Logo TV, Fox and CBS News.
Andrew LOVES taking risks and letting his creative side take the reins. Logistical details is what he loves the most besides a good whiskey.