Location: Crowne Plaza Crystal City • 1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22202
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Registration Deadline: May 17th Late Fee: extra $10 after April 17th, 5pm.
+ The Value of Networking
- Learning to network smarter
- Strategically learning to network one on one
- Effectively networking to get the connections you want
- Meet more people in a short timeframe
- Bring lots of business cards
- Think of 1-2 fun facts about yourself (such as bucket list/not work related) that you would like to share.
- Prepare your “elevator speech” that focuses on the crux of who you are and your business
- After the event, follow-up with your new connections by planning follow-up meetings, lunches, and referrals after the event is over
About the Guest Speaker:
Dip Chandra has always been passionate about building impactful relationships, connecting people and businesses via networking as well as demonstrating his Givers Gain spirit (helping others) now a key element of the BNI NOVA NORTH franchise acquisition. Over the years, Dip Chandra has been a highly successful partner/alliances relationship builder with a proven track record working with senior executives to deliver mutually beneficial, revenue based business relationships. He is responsible for delivering strategic partner-related revenue sales (software and/or services) in support of the company’s sales team throughout his IT technology career. His open, direct, honest, team oriented, personable, big picture focus is critical when developing strong, trusting relationships across all levels of the partner organization to secure cooperation and winning results.
Dip also is the founder of one of the most sustainable social, business networking groups,
in the Washington DC Metro area (now known as Veuvedom Socials). As owner of
the group, he practices the art of relationship management to aid members forge quality
personal and professional connections. Dip (Indian heritage & UK born) is a cosmopolitan individual and has been married for 24 years to Valerie (his French wife), with 2 young college aged adults, and one crazy Airedale Terrier (he loves cats too) and appreciates international culture. Dip’s interests include charitable support & philanthropic work (FBI WFO CAAA), English Premier League soccer (c’mon ye Spurs), listening to live music, hiking, sports cars, drinking wine and fine dining (amongst many others).